OJT Executive Summary Report (On-The-Job Training Report Sample)



The project that was given to me at the company I did my OJT involves updating the procedures manual, mainly work instructions, of the filling and packing section of the coffee department. The work instructions contain the procedures needed to operate different machines and equipment in the coffee filling and packing. Since these machines are constantly being modified, enhanced or replaced to suit the demands of changing times, the need to update documents in the procedures manual is very important.

During the course of the training, I have used PRICE--- Plan, Review, Interview, Check and, Evaluate, to accomplish my assigned task. I have planned the things to do for each week to avoid bottlenecks along the way. Then, I have reviewed existing documents for possible revision and interviewed operators assigned to the machine of interest to accomplish the needed changes in the procedure. In cases of new machines installed, addition of full work instructions (or support procedures) may be required. I have also checked the proposed-revised documents for any possible errors such as the grammar, spelling, etc. Finally, I have allowed my supervisor and department head to evaluate my proposed revision, ultimately, for approval and/or additional corrections.

Since interviews are important in the completion of my task and since some operators may not always be “in the mood” to offer the needed assistance, the greatest skill to learn is relational. To be able to revise, you need to gather the required information through interviews but at the same time understand that some operators are tired, busy or reluctant to participate in such activity. The way you approach and greet them is one of the key to have an easy conversation.

In sum, in any workplace, one of the things that matter is how you deal with your co-workers. In an environment where the quality of products produced is an utmost concern, quality relationships should also be maintained.


OJT Executive Summary Report (On-The-Job Training Report Sample) OJT Executive Summary Report (On-The-Job Training Report Sample) Reviewed by Jim Lloyd on 11:03 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

ads
Powered by Blogger.