On-The-Job Training Letter of Intent Sample



[Name of OJT Coordinator]
On-The-Job Training Program Coordinator
[Name of Department]
[Name of College]
[Name of University]


Dear [Name of OJT Coordinator],

The end of the second semester of S.Y. 20[XX]- 20[XX] is fast approaching. As an incoming 4th/5th year engineering student, I would like to express my intention to enroll in the On-The-Job Training Program of this course this summer of 20[XX].  The OJT will help me gain valuable experiences in the industry and will also fulfill a requirement needed for the completion of my course.

In this connection, I would like to apply to any of the companies located here in [Name of Place] which training will enable me to use the learning that I have gained for the past three/four years. The following are the companies that I specifically consider:

1. [Name of Company 1]
2. [Name of Company 2]
3. [Name of Company 3]

I am deeply grateful for considering my application and request.  I am looking forward for a summer filled with excitement, learning, and yes, challenges. Again, thank you very much and Godspeed!


Sincerely,

[Your Name]
[Your Course and Year]




On-The-Job Training Letter of Intent Sample On-The-Job Training Letter of Intent Sample Reviewed by Jim Lloyd on 11:11 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

ads
Powered by Blogger.