Strategic Plan Sample (Academic Portfolio)



My Life, My Plan

Each individual has his own list of priorities in his life. It includes the goals and objectives he had set, the things he want to achieve and all the steps he think he needs to get him to the top of his game. I, too, have this set of goals. This paper will present these goals that have allowed me to maintain focus on the things I want to accomplish in life. 

Personal Mission and Objectives

I am not only a son to loving parents, a brother, a friend, a chemical engineering student, or a classmate; I am also a creature with God-given talents and potentials. Therefore, my personal mission in life is to help improve the economic status of my family, extend help to my friends, provide my people with innovative and useful services, and help care for the environment throughout the journey. My life’s specific objectives are the following:

1. To finish my bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering by March 2008.
2. To pass the licensure exam for chemical engineers.
3. To find a stable, relatively high-paying job that I enjoy of.

The Plan

Objective 1: To finish my bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering by March 2008.

The first specific objective I presented concerns the academic side of my life. As a student, I go through different challenges: subject requirements, assignments, projects, fees, time management, and plant study. The following table presents the necessary activities required for the fulfillment of Objective 1.



Objective 2: To pass the licensure exam for chemical engineers.

To be able to realize to the fullness the third objective that follows, it necessary that I obtain a license to make myself a professional chemical engineer. In the process, the realization of objective 3 will be relatively easier since the license will, in a way, present me as an engineer who is capable for work I am aligned with. 
Objective 3: To find a stable, relatively high-paying job that I’ll enjoy of.

Today’s search for a stable and at the same time high-paying job in the market had become fierce and competitive. Therefore, exerting greater work and effort is not only an advantage but also a necessity. It is also expected that finding one will take time (months or perhaps years) depending on the job a person prefers.


Strategic Plan Sample (Academic Portfolio) Strategic Plan Sample (Academic Portfolio) Reviewed by Jim Lloyd on 11:24 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

ads
Powered by Blogger.